dinsdag 5 augustus 2008

prague

hello,

I'm back from Prague. It was so nice place and we did do so much lovely things. This is just a short post of the holiday more to come soon but I'm very tired. We walked a lot and see even more. Now my brain is taken the the time to but it some where so the memory's alway's are there.
Here are some picture I took with my poleroid.



Yes we eat a lot , special icecream we did eat a lot. We went also to a festival wat was hold there. Subculture fest it was named and there where a lot of nice ska and punk bands.



Madsin was so nice to see and all te ska bands I saw where good.






madsin





astro zombies





church of condufince





les skalopes



bad conduction

madsin

The photo's are from some other guest . I can't make photo's this good for now but I'm learning.

so more news from Prague soon and some pictures I took myself from nice people and things.

nynke

Geen opmerkingen: