donderdag 12 februari 2009

test pilot spook and spot-spot

hallo to you all,
I have two test pilots in house. Let's start with the first one.
This is the project.
and here is the test pilot spook in action. Let's watch close to see wath see thinks.If you watch close you see that the light of my sewing machine still burns so I was still working on it when Spook wanted to test drive it.
Then I wanted to go to my knitting project.
There we find test pilot Spot-spot.
making sure see can do everything that see normaly does on my project.


so today i pickt up an old ufo because my test pilots are test driving my work.

nynke




2 opmerkingen:

hetty zei

Your test pilots are doing a terrific job! The quilt top is looking good! The knitting also. Isn't it great when you have so much help in your workshop!

*karendianne. zei

What great TEST PILOTS! I love your knitting work and your quilt top is so sweet!

The TEST PILOTS are very very funny.

You make me smile!