zondag 4 april 2010

vrolijk pasen



vrolijk pasen to every one



this weekend i started very ill. so was i planning to finish some projects
now i'm happy i can work on them
i saw such lovely pictures every where
so i needed to take a couple by my self

i working in my sweater again. the last sleeve. not the most fun part for me.
it's always the hardest part for me to move one. most sweater ufo's from me are because of sleeves.


the dog thing.
it's a real good project for my stach. there almost no white yarn left and the red yarn reduced also very much.
the paint class learned me too use a litle of a other collour .
so there is a litle touch of dark green.


1ste of may i have tournement of warhammer.
i need to paint a lot of the army still.
pratice even more.

but it is yarn and relax time for today.

see you next time

nynke

4 opmerkingen:

Kim van Waardenburg zei

heb je dat gehaakt of gebreid??? Ziet er iniedergeval (al) geweldig uit!!!

Ik probeer normaal geprokene iets nieuwe te af te maken en dan een ufo.. zo kom ik door alle ufo's heen, hihihihi

the dutch purple rabbit zei

@kim de trui is gebreid en de hondendeken is gehaakt.

hetty zei

Happy Easter!
I have the same problem when I make a sweater. The first sleeve is usually fine, but then I have 'second sleeve syndrome'. Sometimes I knit both sleeves at the same time. I don't know what warhammer is, but it sounds like fun to paint the army.

hetty zei

Oops. I forgot to add that I hope you are feeling better.